Discover the peninsula of Setúbal and the natural beauty of Portugal. Enjoy the incredible views along the coast, ride over the Arrábida mountains and sample regional delicacies.
What to Expect
Discover the peninsula of Setúbal and admire the impressive mountain ranges and beaches. Ride over the Vasco de Gama Bridge and see the other side of the river at Tejo. Enjoy the view of the beautiful coast and the Arrábida mountains, then ride past the wine producers in Palmela, Setúbal and Montijo, where the finest wines are made.
Visit Cabo Espichel and its breathtaking landscape. Sample the famous local cake in Azeitão, then ride again over the Arrábida mountains, which take their name from the Arrábida Natural Park, to Setúbal. Visit the Livramento Market and sample regional wine and cheese at the Mourisca tidal mill.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to the Arrábida Natural Park and the R. N. Estuário do Sado Nature Reserve
- Visit to Cabo Espichel
- Tasting: Azeitão cake, cheese, and two regional wines
- Visit to the Livramento market in Setúbal and the tidal mill in Mourisca
- Wi-Fi on board
- Liability insurance
- Accident insurance
What's Not Included
- Overnight costs
- Personal expenses
- Additional costs not previously agreed upon
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund