Enjoy a full-day private tour of the Arrábida region, with breathtaking landscapes and hidden beaches tucked away between the mountains and the sea. Visit a winery in Palmela and climb to the statue of Christ for one of the most beautiful views of Lisbon.
What to Expect
Your tour will begin around 08:30, when you will be picked up from your accommodation or ship. As this is a private tour, your itinerary is flexible and you can choose which places you would most like to see, in discussion with your driver. The tour will head first towards the Serra da Arrábida, a half-hour drive. Once there, see the vineyards at the base of the mountain before climbing towards the monastery.
Proceed down to the hidden beaches of Galápos and Figueirinha, where there will be time for a short stop. After that, head to Setúbal, the district capital, to taste some of the most exquisite fresh fish and seafood dishes available. After lunch you will pass by Palmela and Azeitão, where a stop can be made at a local winery, or to buy some local pastries or cheese, and taste the famous local Moscatel fortified wine.
Before returning to Lisbon, there will be time to visit the statue of Christ, overlooking Lisbon from one of the most spectacular viewpoints above the city. You will return by 18:00.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private minivan or sedan according to your choice
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Parking fees and tolls
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Child seats (for 3 years or above) are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking