Eating and drinking are among the greatest pleasures of the Portuguese as you’ll learn on this excursion. Stop at cafés and a variety of other spots to try out a wide range of treats to excite your taste buds. Marvel at the spectacular views as well.
What to Expect
Take a 6-hour tour in a VW Beetle convertible that begins with a morning drive to Sintra, passing through scenic landscapes en route. The program is designed and priced for up to 3 persons.
See the westernmost point in Europe and taste the flavors of Sintra before heading down the coast to Cascais, the village with the best hot dog trailer and the best views in the city.
Following the coastline, you’ll watch as the ocean become a river, you’ll taste the special flavors of Belém, and you’ll finish off your tour with a traditional bifana (a yummy pork sandwich) and a scoop of what is quite possibly the best ice cream in Portugal.
- Transportation by VW Beetle convertible
- English-speaking private driver/guide
- Travesseiro and cherry liquor or Oporto wine
- Delicious hot dog
- Sardines, roasted chourizo, Pastel de Belém (cream custard), and Portuguese espresso
- Bifana (pork sandwich) and Imperial beer
- Suckling pork rissole
- Santini ice cream
- Pick-up and drop off in Lisbon
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)