Enjoy a bike tour in Évora and discover the beauty of the Alentejo on this full-day tour from Lisbon. Explore Évora's UNESCO world heritage sites, enjoy the region’s gastronomy during lunch, and relax at Convento do Espinheiro's luxury spa.
What to Expect
On this 10-hour program you’ll spend an enjoyable morning on a private bike tour around Évora, the capital of Alentejo. Start off with a transfer from your hotel in Lisbon to the Alentejo, where you’ll ride a hybrid, road, or mountain bike on a tour adapted to your pace, accompanied by a local guide.
Cycle along the car-free roads or trails around Évora and experience the beauty of nature and the traditional lifestyle of Alentejo. Stop for a typical local lunch at the beautiful Convento do Espinheiro.
In the afternoon, you can take a walk in Évora’s city center and visit its UNESCO world heritage sites, visit local wine cellars, or just relax at Espinheiro’s amazing spa, before the transfer back to your hotel in Lisbon.
If you like, you have the option of extending your time in Alentejo, spending the night at the beautiful Convento do Espinheiro.
- Round-trip transfers between Lisbon and Convento do Espinheiro in Évora
- Private guided bike tour
- Hybrid, mountain, or road bike rental and helmet and Garmin GPS
- Nutrition and hydration during the ride
- Insurance during the ride (for accidents only)
- Lunch at the 5-star Convento do Espinheiro restaurant
- Free access to Convento do Espinheiros's spa and pools
- Free time in the afternoon to visit Évora's city center
What's Not Included
- Drinks during lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Dress casually and, if possible, bring cycling gear (bib shorts, jersey).