Best of Lisbon Walk - Private 3-Hour TourProduct ID: 2397
From £94.33 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available at your hotel if it is located near the city center (Rossio).
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Lisbon
- Ride on a vintage tram through the city
- See Rossio Square, at the heart of both old and new Lisbon
- Admire the Obelisk in the center of Restauradores Square
- Visit beautiful Carmo Square
- Walk through lovely Lisbon neighborhoods, including Chiado, Alfama, and more
- Go to the Romanesque Gothic Lisbon Cathedral
- End at Praça do Comércio, heart of Lisbon commerce and royalty in the 16th-Century
Your guide will explain how, in the 18th century, the city was destroyed by an earthquake and completely rebuilt. Along the way, you will stroll through Rossio Square, at the heart of both old and new Lisbon. Look at the Obelisk in the center of Restauradores Square, commemorating the Restoration of Portugal's independence from Spain in 1640.
Learn about the Carnation Revolution of 1974, at beautiful Carmo Square, where Portugal's dictatorial regime fell after 48 years. Walk through the elegant Chiado neighborhood, and see old cafés, boutiques, theaters, and bookstores. Taste a typical Portuguese pastry (the famous Pastel de Nata) and then enjoy a short trip on one of Lisbon's vintage trams.
Wander through the old maze of small squares and narrow alleyways of the Moorish Alfama neighborhood, where time seems to have stopped 1,000 years ago. Learn about Fado, Lisbon's own musical genre, as you walk past the Fado Museum, and some of Alfama's hidden Fado restaurants. Stop for wine and a tasting at a wine bar and restaurant located in a medieval palace. Next, visit the 12th-century Cathedral, Lisbon’s oldest church, and end at Praça do Comércio, the former entrance hall of the city and one of Europe's largest and most beautiful squares.
End your tour in Praça do Comércio, formerly the entrance hall of the city, one of Europe’s largest and most beautiful squares.
- Guided walking tour of Lisbon
- Expert guide
- Old tram ride
- Pastel de Nata (custard tart)
- One tapa and Wine Tasting.
- Guided tours inside the monuments
Rossio Square, near the Column of Pedro IV. Pick-up is available from your hotel in Lisbon city center (must be within 10 minutes walking distance of the city center). (Open in Google Maps)
• Pick-up is available for hotels located in Lisbon city center. There is an additional charge of EUR 20 for hotels located more than a 10-minute walk from Rossio
Product ID: 2397