Avenida da Liberdade 3-hour Walking Tour in LisbonProduct ID: 22077
From £16 per personBook now
- Walk through the elegant avenue of the Avenida da Liberdade
- Enjoy a ride on the Ascensor do Lavra, a national monument
- Glimpse the city's skyline from the hill hills along the avenue
- Explore exclusive sites off the beaten tourist track
This is a 3-hour guided walking tour through the 35th most expensive avenue in the world! You will see the fabulous cobblestone pavement, the large monument to the fallen of the First World War, and the remnants of traditional 19th century Portuguese architecture.
After touring the avenue you will board the Ascensor da Glória and Ascensor do Lavra – the charming tram system which is now a national monument. Here you will experience different views over the avenue, gardens and theaters.
Guests on this tour will receive a complimentary voucher for a guided tour of the Museum de São Roque.
- Ascensor da Glória ride
- Ascensor do Lavra ride
- Voucher for a free guided visit to Museu de São Roque
- Professional guide
Meet at the Praça D. Pedro IV, near D. Maria II Theatre. Your guide will be at the meeting point wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logo on it. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 22077