Join this different adventure, a tour in the fantastic Serra da Arrábida including a wine tasting and a visit to a secret beach, a very special place where you will be taken by boat to have a picnic.
What to Expect
You leave Lisbon towards Serra da Arrábida. After arrival, you climb up to the top of the bridge. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you! To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tróia peninsula and the city of Setúbal.
The climb down will be through Portinho da Arrábida. A beautiful beach with crystal clear water and white sand in the mouth of the river Sado. Go towards Sesimbra, a fishing village located in a bay with calm water. A boat will be waiting to take you to a fabulous paradisaical beach only accessible by boat. In this fabulous beach will be served a snack and you will have the opportunity to swim in clear, sparkling waters.
You will visit the castle of Palmela, a former convent, with a fantastic view over the whole region. On clear days, from the top of its tower, you can even catch a glimpse of Lisbon. You will continue to Palmela to visit the one of the oldest wineries in the Palmela region. Being a family business, this winery is now on its fourth generation. This winery produces some famous wines, ranging from Table Wines up to Demarcated Wines (with Designation of Origin). Here you will have the opportunity to sample typical regional products in addition to the traditional wine tastings.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Boat ride
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• The tour is not recommended for participants with back problems and pregnant women
• The tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given -the option of an alternative date or full refund