Visit the best of two regions. See the most famous wineries of Sintra and Azeitão, taste the best red and white wines and Moscatéis. Enjoy the views of the largest and most beautiful natural parks in the surrounding area of Lisbon.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your hotel, leave Lisbon via the 25 de Abril bridge, heading towards the Arrábida ridge.
Climb up to the top of the Serra da Arrábida. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you! To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tróia peninsula and the city of Setúbal.
The next stop will be one of the oldest wineries in the region, which started activity in 1914. Being a family business, this winery is now on its fourth generation. The winery produces some famous wines, ranging from table wines to demarcated wines (with Designation of Origin). Here you will have the opportunity to sample typical regional products in addition to the traditional wine tastings.
Next visit Sintra, the capital of romanticism and one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages in Portugal. The monuments have impressive architecture, full of stories and unraveling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you.
Stop in Colares in the cellars of Adega regional de Colares, with two centuries of history and one of the most prestigious in Lisbon. Here you can enjoy the history of the winery, visit the cellar and taste its unique wines.
On the way back, have the chance to enjoy a unique beach with its famous dunes - a real sanctuary for surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Driver/Local guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Small-group tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Tips (recommended)
Pick-up and drop off at hotel/port.
Know Before You Go
• Child rates apply only when booking with 2 paying adults
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund