Spend the day in the Troodos Mountains and meet locals, discover traditional Cypriot products, and stop at a family winery. Enjoy pickup from Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos, Ayia Napa, or Protaras.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from a location of your choice within Protaras town. If you are staying in a rural location then please contact the local tour provider to see if they can accommodate you.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is advised to eat breakfast before being picked up.
- We keep our tours authentic by visiting true locals and because these local villagers are busy with every day life – we cannot guarantee which stops we’ll be including… However, here’s an example list of products which are likely to be included – Halloumi Cheese, Honey, Olive Oil, Village Breads, Traditional Sweets, Wine etc. We guarantee a great day out and you can be sure that you’ll visit 5 fantastic places within the Troodos mountain villages and experience a foodie day tour like no other!