Full Day to Ica: Ballestas Islands & Dune Buggy
From £105 per personBook now
- Cruise to the Ballestas Islands to see seabirds, sea lions and look out for dolphins in the bay of Paracas
- Experience the best ride in your life on a buggy and practice sandboarding in huge dunes.
- Enjoy the sun of Ica
On the boat journey, you will see the famous Candelabra geoglyph, a giant figure engraved into the sandyhills. The islands are home to over 150 species of marine birds including the Humboldt penguin, cormorants, boobies and pelicans; even condors have been known to visit. On the shores can be seen large numbers of sea lions and in the sea it is possible to encounter dolphins and even whales.
We invite you to the best ride in your life in the the desert of Ica, an unconventional route in which the speed and adrenaline are combined. In order to know the majesty of the desert of Ica and the nature of the dunes we invite you to the best ride in your life, an unconventional route in which the speed and adrenaline are combined. The vehicles are equipped with latest generation engines, belts and personal safety of our riders experience will make your trip completely safe. There will be a few stops to practice sandboarding, you can stand up or lie on the boards. It is optional; you can stay on the dune taking pictures if you want.
The scenery is spectacular, watch the sunset over a landscape of golden yellows and rusty reds.
- Bus tickets (Lima - Paracas - Ica - Lima)
- Ballestas Island Tour
- Dune Buggy & Sandboarding Tour
- Transfers in/out Bus Stations
Passenger must take a taxi from the hotel to the bus station in Lima. Bus Stations: * Lima: Av. Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria (Cruz del Sur) * Ica: Calle Fray Ramon Rojas s/n (Cruz del Sur)
* Lima: Av. Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria (Cruz del Sur)
* Ica: Calle Fray Ramon Rojas s/n (Cruz del Sur)
* Paracas: bus station pick up & drop off by our representative
* Ica (Huacachina): Boulevard Huacachina (Desert Adventures)
Product ID: 41354