Ballestas Islands and Ica Full-Day Tour & Dune BuggyProduct ID: 41354
From £108.89 per personBook now
- Cruise to the Ballestas Islands to see sea birds, sea lions and dolphins in Paracas bay
- Experience the best ride of your life on a dune buggy adventure in the desert of Ica
- Watch a spectacular sunset paint the horizon shades of yellow and red
Discover a landscape that provides shelter for thousands of sea birds and hundreds of sea lions. Although the islands fall just outside the Paracas National Reserve they are protected by separate legislation. See the famous geoglyph of Candelabra from aboard the boat. Look at the giant figure engraved into the sandy hills en route to the home of over 150 marine bird species, including the humboldt penguin, cormorants, boobies and pelicans. Keep a look out for condors that have been known to visit the area, and benefit from the chance to encounter dolphins and whales.
Upon arrival at the desert of Ica, explore the dunes by dune buggy. Feel the adrenaline rush of vehicles equipped with the latest generation of engines, along with belts for your safety. Take a few stops to practice your sandboarding skills. Feel free to stand up or lie down on the boards for the thrill of your life.
Watch a spectacular sunset of golden yellows and rusty reds before the journey back to Lima and the end of the tour services.
- Round-trip bus tickets (Lima - Paracas - Ica - Lima)
- Tour of the Ballestas Islands
- Dune buggy and sandboarding activities
- Transfers to and from the bus stations
Pick-up from one of the following bus stations: • Avenida Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria (Cruz del Sur), Lima • Calle Fray Ramon Rojas s/n (Cruz del Sur), Ica Please make your own way to the bus station by taxi. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 41354