9. NYC: Luxury Brunch, Lunch or Dinner Harbor Cruise
Step onboard the Bateaux New York for a sightseeing cruise from Manhattan’s Chelsea Piers. Enjoy stunning views of the NYC skyline with a180-degree sightseeing experience from a boat that is all-glass and includes curved ceiling and walls.
Hop aboard the boat at Chelsea Piers and being your sightseeing adventure. Sail along the Hudson and East rivers, admiring the Manhattan skyline. Spot Freedom Tower and the Empire State Building. Get up-close views of the iconic Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges.
Capture pictures of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Gaze out th from one of the open-air decks for unobstructed views. Relax in the elegant atmosphere and take advantage of the attentive service as you dine on a brunch, lunch, or dinner prepared by the chef.
Listen to a variety of tunes throughout the cruise played by a skilled pianist. Hear facinating facts about New York’s famous attractions. Dance to piano melodies that include jazz, blues, and Broadway hits.
On the dinner cruise, enjoy the added entertainment featuring an acoustic trio of a baby grand piano, upright bass, and jazz guitar. For brunch, enjoy bottomless mimosas while taking in the spectacular views.
Sample Bottomless Brunch Menu
- Early Risers: Seasonal Fruit, Breakfast Pastries, Scottish Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Meats, Breakfast Potatoes, or Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Late Risers: Organic Mixed Field Greens, Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar, Roasted Broccoli Florets, Baked Ziti Pasta, Roasted Salmon Provençale, Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken, or Hand Carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice
- Desserts: Bateaux Signature Dessert Station
Sample Plated Lunch Menu
- First Course: Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar
- Entrée: Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
- Dessert: New York Style Cheesecake
Sample Plated Dinner Menu
- First Course: Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar, Lobster Bisque, Togarashi Tuna Tartare, or Duck Pate De Foie Gras (available for additional price)
- Main Course: Forest Mushroom Ravioli, Herb Roasted Shrimp, Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast, Braised Beef Short Rib, Pan-Seared Atlantic Cod, American Wagyu Striploin (available for additional price), or Broiled Maine Lobster Tails (available for additional price)
- Dessert: New York Style Cheesecake, Humbolt Fog & Belletoile Triple Cream Brie Cheeses, Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake, Valrhona Chocolate Mousse, Freshly Cut Fruit & Fresh Strawberries, or French Macarons (available for additional price)