Skip the long lines at the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Pisa Cathedral's ticket office. Go directly to the tower at your reserved entrance time, climb up the tower at your own pace and enter the fascinating 11th-century cathedral.
What to Expect
Climb up the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa with this convenient timed entrance ticket. Skip the long lines at the ticket office and go directly to the tower at your reserved time slot for a stress-free visit to the Leaning Tower, located in Piazza del Duomo next to the 11th-century Cathedral and the Baptistery.
Walk past the notoriously long queues and admire both the tower and the cathedral at your own pace. The Tower is the third oldest structure in Piazza del Duomo after the cathedral and the baptistery.
The construction of the tower started in 1172 and took place in three stages over a span of 199 years. In 1987, the tower was declared part of the Piazza del Duomo UNESCO World Heritage Site along with the neighboring cathedral, baptistery, and cemetery.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Access to the Pisa Cathedral
Directly at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
What to Remember
• Cathedral opening hours (last entry 30 minutes prior to closing): Dec–Jan: 10:00-12.45; 14:00-17:00, Nov–Feb: 10:00-12.45; 14:00-17:00, March: 10:00-18:00, April–Sep: 10:00-20:00, and Oct: 10:00-19:00
• You are kindly asked to leave all metal objects, bags, or containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the cloakroom located at 21 Piazza del Duomo (just 80 meters from the entrance to the tower)
• A maximum of 30 participants can enter the tower with their pre-booked ticket per time slot
• Please dress modestly when visiting the cathedral
• Children under 8 years old are not allowed to enter the tower, and those between 8 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• This activity is not recommended for people with motor disabilities or cardiovascular pathology as there are 297 steps