Planning Your Visit
When is it open?
Show times are Sunday to Friday: 8:15PM & 10:45PM and Saturday: 7:00PM, 9:30PM and 11:45PM
Who can go?
The show is not suitable for children - that is, you must be over 18. Bring ID just in case.
What should I wear?
Dress smart, but you don't have to go over the top. Jeans and sneakers are not allowed.
Good to know
- When should I visit?
- Sunday to Friday shows start at 8:15PM, Saturdays at 7:00PM.
- Is it expensive?
- Prices vary and range from €40 to €185.
- Will I need a guide?
- A guide is not necessary, but you might want to check out our best-selling offers.
- How to get there
- Take the Metro Line 9 to Alma-Marceau or the Line 1 to George V – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Additional information
- Guests under 18 are not allowed. | Mind the dress code and make sure you are not wearing jeans or sneakers!
Other Sightseeing Options in Le Crazy Horse de Paris
Want to discover all there is to do in Le Crazy Horse de Paris? Click here for a full list.