Soar over the spectacular landscape of the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. Skip the line and step out over the Canyon on the amazing Skywalk Adventure before lifting back off and heading into Las Vegas along the Strip!
What to Expect
The engines roar overhead and in the blink of an eye, you're flying high above the earth. On this one-of-a-kind Helicopter tour, you'll get a perfect bird's eye view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the jaw-dropping Grand Canyon, all from the comfort of your air-conditioned helicopter. Then, step out over the abyss with Front of the Line privileges at the Grand Canyon Skywalk Adventure!
We begin our tour in style, picking you up from your hotel in a stretch limousine. As we arrive at the helipad, we'll board the state-of-the-art helicopter and take off with an expert pilot who will narrate your trip via a two-way radio headset.
First, we'll sail over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before turning South towards the Grand Canyon. When we touch down, we'll move to the front of the line at the incredible marvel of engineering, The Skywalk Adventure. Unlike anything in this world, this piece of glass juts out 70 feet over the rim of the canyon and overlooks more than 4,000 feet! The glass bridge is strong enough to support 71 fully loaded 747 airplanes, so you needn't worry about it crashing down anytime soon.
On this exclusive VIP tour, skip the lines and enjoy complimentary souvenir photos of you and your travel companions! We'll also have plenty of time to enjoy the Canyon itself before taking back off and heading over the Mojave Desert and back into Las Vegas terminal.
- Includes luxury hotel pickup and drop-off in a stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- Souvenir photo of your group on the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- VIP, Skip-the-line admission to the Skywalk
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Includes luxury hotel pick-up and drop off in a stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather. Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice. Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. Sundance Helicopters reserves the right to upgrade for operational reasons. Guests over 275 lbs. may be charged an additional seat.
• SPECIAL NOTE: No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind allowed on the skywalk. Secure lockers are available to store your belongings free of charge