Come with us to explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning natural parks
- See nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon
- Learn about many Native American cultures
- View ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Explore the Mojave Desert and many of its unique sandstone formations
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker
- NAI Certified Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Boxed Lunch (choice of Turkey and Cheese, Ham and Cheese, Italian, Veggie or Turkey Deluxe)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels. Your exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Weather at the Valley of Fire is similar to Las Vegas. Layers of clothing are recommended.
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult. However, most of the tour is on unpaved terrain, making it difficult to push a wheelchair.