Experience this once in a lifetime Grand Canyon Helicopter and ATV Tour. Fly through the walls of the Grand Canyon Americas #1 Natural Wonders of the World. Then ride through the scenic trails of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
What to Expect
Travel in luxury and style to America's #1 Natural Wonder of the World on board a VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Black Canyon.
You will descend below the west rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formations that span millions of years - around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
After departing the Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will land at our private helicopter pad - located in the Mojave Desert, for a once in a lifetime “Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.” This is the ONLY guided ATV tour available in the National Park. Ride through the Natural Trails of Lake Mead National Park with picturesque views of the national park. At the halfway point, stop at the Colorado River for a splash in the water and a great photo opportunity before heading back on the trail though the spectacular Lake Mead National Park.
After a once in a lifetime trail ride arrive at our climate controlled onsite restaurant and bar for a well-earned “World Famous All American Burger, fresh cut fries, and a soda. You will then be transferred back to your Las Vegas hotel via the scenic Mojave Desert with memories to last a lifetime.
- Complementary Shuttle Service (pick-up and drop off)
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Guided ATV Tour
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge
- Bottled Water
- Safety Equipment
Know Before You Go
• Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed
• Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off loaded at the time of check in
• Total flight time 1 hour and 20 minutes
• Pick-up time ranges between 05:15 and 05:45
• The minimum age is 13 years old. All children 16 years old or younger will be assessed by the tour guide to determine their riding ability. If the tour guide determines that the child is unable to ride by themselves then the child must ride as a passenger with a parent, legal guardian, or tour guide
• The scenic motorized tour requires physical activity. This is a scenic tour with a maximum speed of 25 miles per hour. All riders are required to follow a tour guide
• Closed toed shoes are required (athletic shoes or hiking boots). Backpacks are allowed on the tour and you are encouraged to wear your swimsuit underneath your clothing if you would like to swim