Savors of the Strip: 3-Hour Culinary Walking TourProduct ID: 51385
From £165 per personBook now
- Enjoy a 3-hour glamorous evening extravaganza featuring more than 6 dishes for adventurous, gourmet appetites.
- Visit up to five of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing.
- Taste the most buzzed-about signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- Receive immediate seating and service like a VIP.
- Rest assured that each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- Benefit from a personal guide armed with insider knowledge, insightful tips and the best photo opportunities.
This is an invitation for true connoisseurs to indulge in everything from octopus or bone marrow to foie gras, all prepared with the utmost care by a roster of A-list chefs. If you appreciate daring cuisine and artistic plating, this tour is a sure bet. Hit all the culinary high points in a relatively short amount of time.
You’ll visit 2 or 3 resorts on the Strip and 2 to 3 restaurants at each stop. Savor appetizers, entrées, and desserts, comprising a complete meal by the time your tasting tour is done.
If you’re celebrating a special occasion, this is a unique experience that’s not soon forgotten. In addition, you knowledgeable guide is available to answer any questions about other must-see sights to ensure your stay in Las Vegas is complete.
- Signature dishes and gratuity at each venue visited
- Alcoholic beverages and additional food (may be purchased separately)
- Guide gratuities (graciously accepted but never mandatory)
Meet your guide outside the entrance to Aria in the middle of Focus, a curved water wall measuring 250 feet long by 24 feet high. The guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tours are non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time.
• You should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, tours depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
• Dress appropriately for the day’s weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes.
• Please advise on booking if any member of your party has food allergies or dietary restrictions. The tour operator will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot guarantee them.
• All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour.
• Tours are held rain or shine.
Product ID: 51385