Learn how to fire a gun, Las Vegas style! Choose from several packages to include a whole range of firearms. Try out guns made famous by the mobsters of the 1920s, or shoot the weapons used in your favorite computer games such as the Berretta or AK-47.
What to Expect
Pick from several packages that provide a full array of firearms to enjoy a unique, Las Vegas firearms experience. From pistols to fully automatic machine guns, historical guns to one-of-a-kind SEAL weapons, there is something for every interest.
Choose the Mob Package and shoot the guns made famous by the mobsters of the 1920s. You’ll fire the Springfield 1911 pistol, a 12-gauge shotgun, and the Tommy gun... violin case not included! The Gamer's Package lets you experience the best gamer guns you’ve grown to love online such as the M4, AK-47, FN Scar and Berretta M9 pistol. The Full Auto Package includes the M249 SAW and M60 machine gun, 2 of today’s most iconic combat weapons. The Compound Package gives you familiarity with a whole range of guns, and the Kid's Package (Ages 12 - 18) lets you bring along the whole family to enjoy the fun!
- Round-trip transportation from most Las Vegas hotels
- Firearms and ammunition as outlined in package
Know Before You Go
Kids packages can be booked as add-ons to a regular package.
Requirements to fire weapons:
• Sober (not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol)
• Not pregnant
• Mentally stable
• Able to follow instructions
• If under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There might be a few gun restrictions depending on the height and weight of your child.
• Must have ID if paying by credit card
• For parties of 6 or more, a 15% tip will be added to your bill
Please note that this experience is non-refundable once booked.