Las Vegas: Urban Adventure Quest
From £35 Per group up to 5Book now
- Turn Las Vegas into a giant game board thanks to our unique Urban Adventure Quest
- Let your smart phone become your guide as you wind your way through Las Vegas’ main attractions with this fun scavenger hunt
- Combine sightseeing, learning about local history, team-building and fun as you and your friends play this one-of-a-kind game
Guided from any smart phone or iPad, groups make their way among well-known icons of Las Vegas, solving clues and completing challenges while learning all about the local history. Using your smart phone as your guide gives you the freedom to start when you want and determine the pace of play. If you want to stop to pull a slot machine or grab a $1 shrimp cocktail, then why not? This is your schedule!
Your adventure begins in the heart of the strip and takes you on a specially designed course in and around the famous hotels and casinos. Along the way you will walk approximately two miles, and even uses the local transit system at one point in the game.
Offered at a fixed price for a group rather than per person pricing, this combined city tour and game offers a great value to those wanting to have fun and sightsee on a budget.
So what are you waiting for? Take the challenge and begin your urban quest!
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
- Smart phone scavenger hunt for one team
- Smart phone or iPad with internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Travel by car or public transportation to the City Center Aria Resort and Casino, located on The Strip at 3730 Las Vegas Blvd South, across the street from City Center Place, between Flamingo Rd and Tropicana Ave. Turn on to City Center Place to find the free parking. If walking to this resort, it's between The Monte Carlo and the Bellagio casinos. At the conclusion of the Quest, you may take a Trolley Car back to this start location or anywhere along The Strip.
All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person). You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure. We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper and, of course, a fully-charged smart phone.
Product ID: 17399