Take an amazing ultralight flight that takes you over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the beautiful lower Colorado river and canyon cliffs, and other stunning sights.
What to Expect
Take a 30-minute flight that takes you over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the new by-pass bridge. On the return flight head over the beautiful lower Colorado river and canyon cliffs where you may even see some wild horses and big horn sheep.
On the 1-hour flight, head over Hoover Dam en-route to Nelson while flying along the beautiful lower Colorado River Canyon. Another 1-hour option takes you to the Arizona side of Lake Mead Temple Bar, where you can see beaches and coves along the coastline. Custom routes are also possible. Your pilot will keep you informed of notable scenery and points of interest at all times.
- Aircraft and fuel
- Insulated flight suit and gloves in cold weather
- Helmet and communication headset
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the airport
- Video of your flight (video available for an additional fee)
Boulder City Airport
1201 Airport Rd
Boulder City Nv 89005
Know Before You Go
• Wear comfortable shoes with laces, no slip-on shoes or flip-flops
• Sunglasses are not necessary as the helmet visors are tinted
• All cameras, cell phones etc. must be secured to your person