Imagine the excitement of riding down the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Vegas on your own trike! See the world-famous hotels, Pawn Stars Shop, the Carroll Shelby Museum, the famous Las Vegas sign, chapels and more!
What to Expect
This is a great way to see what the city of Las Vegas has to offer! After pick-up, you'll be transported to the supplier headquarters, where you go over preliminaries before mounting your very own trike. Then you're ready to go, led by a professional guide.
To start, you'll be taken to the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign, a picture perfect opportunity! Then pay a visit to the Shelby, an amazing stop for muscle car enthusiasts. You'll continue your tour to famous locations from the hit TV show Pawn Stars and the new Pawn's Plaza. Ride over to Downtown Vegas and see another famous street — Fremont Street, home of the famous Fremont Street Experience and the Slotzilla Zip Lines, as well as the beautiful Container Park. Enjoy the freedom, excitement and the sites from the driver’s seat of your own trike.
If you are participating in the night tour, stop for an hour on Fremont Street and enjoy the light show and local cuisine.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Small group tour
3.00 pm Pawn Star Trike Tour:
Circus Circus — 3:30 pm;
Treasure Island — 3:20 pm;
Bally’s — 3:10 pm;
Tropicana — 3.00 pm.
Circus Circus — West parking lot: Benches under canopy, behind Adventure Dome.
Treasure Island — Benches, furthest west, located along Sirens Cove Blvd.
Bally's — North Entrance — Bus pick-up location.
Tropicana — Northeast entrance, facing Hooters.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Drivers must be at least 21 years old with a valid driving license
• Riders must be 8 years or older
• Participants must be in good physical health
• Maximum weight is 400 lbs per trike
• You must take part in a practice session before starting the tour
• You must sign a waiver and present a valid credit card and driving license
• Bring camera, sunglasses, sunscreen and snacks. In colder weather, a jacket, scarf and gloves are recommended
• The tour operator reserves the right to cancel or alter itineraries due to conditions beyond the supplier's control such as traffic, weather, safety and construction
• Tours are based on availability and require a minimum number of passengers to operate
• Cancellation Policy: if you cancel within 24 hours of the tour start, you will not be refunded. For all cancellations prior to the 24-hour limit, you will be charged a 20% fee