Enjoy a 2.5-hour lip-smacking food tour of Las Vegas, and discover the revitalized Downtown area. Go to some of the city’s most acclaimed, chef-driven restaurants, and learn how Downtown has become a magnet for lovers of food and drinks.
What to Expect
Take a thrilling food tour of Downtown Las Vegas, and learn how the area has gone uptown in a big way! Pulsing with energy, Downtown Las Vegas has been transformed into the city’s most exciting food scene, with chef-driven restaurants rich in personality and flavor.
Experience a side of Vegas that keeps it real with distinctive urban character. Expert food guides will provide an insider’s view of the area’s past, present and future. Take in significant landmarks, and enjoy signature dishes at the most exciting neighborhood restaurants, many devoted to farm-to-table and artisanal-crafted fare.
Forget standing in line, where nabbing a seat these days is as hard as snagging a royal flush at the poker table. Step into the nationally acclaimed Carson Kitchen, founded by the late-great Kerry Simon, also known as the celebrity “Rock ‘n’ Roll’’ chef. Watch the action up-close-and-personal as you enjoy Americana dishes elevated with whimsy and garden-fresh ingredients.
At Glutton, housed inside an industrial-chic, mid-century building, enjoy Bradley Manchester’s cuisine, which is all about vibrant flavors and palate-pleasing textures. Manchester has created a place with a neighborhood vibe that specializes in craft cocktails along with a concise menu of small and large plates.
At Itsy Bitsy, discover a comfortably-sized 2,500 square-foot Japanese-style tavern, where executive chef Ricardo Romo specializes in customizable ramen and Japanese street food that melds old world artistry with new world attitude. Amble through Container Park, where shipping containers have been converted into swank boutiques, bustling restaurants, and a spirited venue for free live music.
In between bites on tours in which all participants are age 21 or older, you’ll quench your thirst at Inspire. Enjoy the best view on Fremont East, three stories above Fremont Street, at the city’s largest climate-controlled rooftop lounge and beer garden.
- Signature dishes and gratuity at each venue
- 1 alcoholic beverage
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages and additional food
Meet inside Carson Kitchen Restaurant, 124 S. 6th Street, Suite 100 Las Vegas, NV 89101
Know Before You Go
• Tours are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled once tickets have been purchased. Nor can they be exchanged for any other date or time
• Please dress appropriately for the day’s weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes
• Please advise on booking if any member of your party has food allergies or dietary restrictions. The local operator will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot make any guarantees
• All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour
• Tours are held rain or shine