Enjoy a transfer from Las Vegas by deluxe coach and a full 2 hours at Hoover Dam. Walk across the Bypass Bridge for great photos and stop to see the Visitor Center, exhibit halls, and the power plant. Have lunch at Vinny’s Pizzeria, with discount pricing.
What to Expect
Travel in a full-sized, fully equipped modern touring bus on this 5.5-hour Hoover Dam tour. En route you’ll learn about Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley), and Boulder City from your professional driver. You’ll also be able to watch a video of the construction of the dam.
As part of your visit you’ll have the opportunity to walk over the newly opened Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for some fantastic Hoover Dam photos.
Once you arrive at the Dam, you’ll have 2 full hours to see the theater, take the elevator to the generator room, and check out the exhibit rooms. Head to the Visitor Center, the observation deck, and the museum.
If you like, you can walk across the Dam to the Arizona side, exploring the many works of art along the way. The photo opportunities are endless. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
On the return trip to Las Vegas you’ll stop at world-famous Vinny's Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant for lunch. Special discounts are offered to tour participants. Vinny also has vegetarian choices available.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional driver
- Deluxe motor coach
- Narration of Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley), and Boulder City
- Walk along the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge for the best photo opportunities of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River
- Photo opportunities of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- 2 hours at the Dam
- Access to the Visitor Center, exhibit areas, movie room, and observation deck as well as the generator room
- Stop at Vinney's Restaurant