Grand Canyon West Rim: Skywalk, Helicopter & Boat OptionsProduct ID: 24512
From £188.30 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceMost Las Vegas hotels
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Stop at the Hoover Dam and take superb photos from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Meet the Hualapai Indians and learn about their life in the Canyon for hundreds of years
- Get magical Canyon views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk across the sky on the glass Skywalk and see the Canyon literally below your feet
- Take an optional helicopter flight to the foot of the Canyon
- Watch a Native American cultural performance
- See a real Wild West gunfight
- Sail along the Colorado River
- Enjoy a welcome breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and Danish
Stop at the Hoover Dam to take photos from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. Continue through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim. On arrival, explore the Indian village and Hualapai Market. Visit the Hualapai Ranch to watch an action-packed Wild West show, with genuine Old West gunfights!
Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Café, before getting panoramic views from Guano Point and Eagle Point. It’s here that you can brave the latest attraction - the glass-bottom Grand Canyon Skywalk!
Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from your Indian guide. Then meet and interact with the Hualapai Indians as they put on a traditional dance in their full tribal dress.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Option:
Walk across the sky on the glass bridge, 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor. Get a complete 360˚ panoramic view of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Helicopter & Pontoon Ride Combo:
Complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight, 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor. Then, board a pontoon boat for a 15-minute ride along the Colorado River.
Skywalk, Helicopter & Boat Combo:
This is the full package to see the Grand Canyon West Rim from top to bottom! Enjoy the glass Skywalk, thrilling helicopter flight to the base of the canyon, and 15-minute pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Grand Canyon entrance fee
- Grand Canyon shuttle bus
- Helicopter flight (if option selected)
- Skywalk admission (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride (if option selected)
Pick-up is available from most Las Vegas hotels. Your exact pick-up location and time will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 24512