Grand Canyon West 5-in-1 Tour from Las VegasProduct ID: 47547
From £212.04 per personBook now
- Walk the world famous Skywalk ($29.95 option)
- See Native American dancers perform ancient ritual dances
- Experience the excitement of flying through the canyon in the world-class Eurocopter EC130 wide-body jet helicopter
- Have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim of the canyon
This action-packed historical and visual experience gives you nearly four hours of exploration. The stops include the magnificent Hoover Dam; the 900-year-old Joshua tree forest; Eagle Point, home to the "Eagle in the rock" and the world famous Skywalk; Guano Point, with stunning east and north canyon views; Hualapai Ranch and Western town.
In addition to visiting these locations, you will have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim of the Canyon, see Native American dancers perform ancient dances, walk the world famous Skywalk ($29.95 option), see the Native American village and authentic handmade Indian jewelry and crafts, see the Hualapai market and meet tribal members and enjoy western hospitality at the Western town and ranch, with cowboy entertainment and the opportunity to learn to rope & quick-draw a six gun (dependent on availability of cowboys), which is included free of charge.
- Continental breakfast
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
- Professional guides
- Luxury coach with 22-inch HD TV, pillows and blankets
- Information pamphlet on flora, fauna, western and Native American history
- Gratuity not included
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at all Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check-in. Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47547