Grand Canyon National Park South Rim VIP Tour
From £180 per personBook now
- View the widest and deepest portions of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, the most famous and popular Grand Canyon destination
- Pause at Hoover Dam, Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Point, and the Bright Angel Lodge and gift shop
- Spent a full three hours in the park and, if you like, walk the 2.5-mile paved Rim Trail, "the most beautiful and romantic walk in the world"
This tour features a full three hours in the national park, and the option to walk the Rim Trail, considered "the most beautiful walk in the world", where you can romantically picnic and stroll along the 2.5-mile paved trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point to Bright Angel Point, or you can stay with your tour guide and ride to the viewpoints.
Our professional and entertaining drivers and guides captivate passengers with a wealth of information on the Grand Canyon and the wonderful American Southwest.
- Continental breakfast
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
- Certified Interpretive Guide"
- A 10-page information package on the tour, the flora, fauna, geology and Native American History
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at any of more than 250 Las Vegas hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check-in. Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please call 702-889-8687 after you check into your hotel with your hotel name and room number please.
Product ID: 47413