Spend a day traveling through time and watch millions of geological years pass before your eyes as you fly through the Grand Canyon and raft down the Black Canyon. Wildlife, swimming and Mojave Desert scenery complete this incredible package.
What to Expect
An amazing Grand Canyon helicopter fly-through combined with a rafting trip down the Black Canyon on the Colorado River through let you see millions of years of sculpted rock from top and bottom.
Your 8-hour adventure begins right at your hotel in Las Vegas, where we pick you up and take you to the airport in Boulder City. There you board a specially designed helicopter with forward facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted viewing. Your pilot will provide informative commentary as you take in spectacular aerial views of Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Black Canyon.
At the Grand Canyon you will descend past rock formations that span millions of years. Around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with naturally vivid colors. Afterward, your return flight will bring more stunning views of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
After landing back at Boulder City Airport, a short drive to the Colorado River brings you to the base of the amazing Hoover Dam. A large, comfortable river raft and your guide will be waiting to take you on a breathtaking ride through the Black Canyon's high walls.
You may spot desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting. Secluded beaches along the river offer great opportunities to stop and swim or wade in the cool clear waters, and to enjoy a picnic box lunch in this incredible setting. You end up on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach, where you can shop for souvenirs before returning to your hotel.
- Las Vegas hotel pickup & drop-off by luxury ground transportation
- Complimentary refreshments at helicopter terminal
- Narrated helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Guided raft float tour on the Colorado River through the Black Canyon
- Picnic box lunch served at secluded beach
What's Not Included
- In-flight video (available for purchase at check-in)
- Sunscreen and hat
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the Grand Canyon tour is air only and does not land at the canyon
• Parties with children under 2 years of age must purchase all six seats of the aircraft
• For safety reasons, flight routes and flight times may vary due to weather conditions; tour times are approximate and including loading and unloading
• Physically challenged passengers must be accompanied by an able-bodied person
• Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled tour, or else a cancellation fee will be charged equal to 100% of the applicable retail price
• In the interests of comfort and safety, passengers exceeding 275 lbs (125 kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the applicable 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours retail price