Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - home of the world famous Skywalk – and see incredible views of the natural wonder. Enjoy breakfast and lunch, meet Hualapai tribe members, and try your hand at roping cows.
What to Expect
This informative tour of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim – home of the famous Skywalk – is a full-day of adventure and fun. Departing Las Vegas early in the morning, you will stop for breakfast then drive through Boulder City, the first planned community in the United States. This is the only town in Nevada without legalized gambling, so you'll be free of the jangle of slot machines.
Stop at the new bypass bridge, and get incredible pictures of the Mighty Hoover Dam. Once at the West Rim you will board the Hualapai Tribes Legacy Tour to view Eagle Point and Guano Point. Your time here is entirely your own, and you will have a lunch ticket you may use to eat right on the rim. Enjoy the amazing views, or treat yourself to a trip on the glass Skywalk, built over the edge of the canyon, for a small extra charge.
Throughout the 10-hour tour you will be traveling in an air-conditioned motor coach, mini bus, tour van or SUV, depending on the number of people booked. Fully trained professional tour guides will be with you all the way, and you will make numerous photo stops on the drive through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest.
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
- Hop-on hop-off Legacy Tour at the Canyon
What's Not Included
- Admission to the Skywalk (optional at the Canyon)
Know Before You Go
• Tour runs from 06:30 until 16:30. Your exact pick-up time will be provided by telephone, prior to the trip
• The Canyon is not paved, so wheelchair access is limited
• Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, since it involves a 10-mile drive down a rough unpaved road to reach the Hualapai Indian Reservation, where the West Rim is located