If you ever wanted to see the largest national park in the United States, as well as experience actual ghost towns, then this tour is for you. Travel by SUV to the lowest spot in the United States on this fun-filled day tour.
What to Expect
Your adventure starts with hotel pickup in a spacious sports utility vehicle. On the way to Death Valley you’ll have the chance to see:
• Mercury, an area once used as a test site for nuclear firearms
• Rhyolite, a deserted ghost town famous during the Gold Rush period
• The Goldwell Open Air Museum, which displays seven gigantic man-made sculptures, including a rendition of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper
Your journey continues as you head to Death Valley, the lowest point in the United States. Here, you'll see Furnace Creek, Devil’s Golf Course, Badwater, Zabriskie Point and much more. Make sure to bring your camera and capture shots of bizarre desert plant life and unusual, yet beautiful landscape.
Finally catch sights of Las Vegas' surrounding areas as you return to your hotel.
This tour uses a 10-passenger Tour Trekker, a vehicle specifically designed for sightseeing and off-road adventures.
- Round trip transportation from most Las Vegas hotels
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Light Breakfast
- Picnic Lunch - sandwich, fruit, chips,cookie