Join the only Area 51 UFO Hunting and stargazing tour in Las Vegas in the comfort of a Luxury limousine. Special low-light video camera and military-grade night vision equipment will help you capture UFO sightings.
What to Expect
This UFO hunting journey begins at a pick-up location on the Gold Coast Casino back parking lot. Guests are met 1.5 hours before sunset. Since sunset times vary throughout the year in Las Vegas, guests will be informed of the updated departure daily times through our website Planetxv.com. Guests are required to arrive at the departure site at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. You'll be brought on board a luxury limo to a picturesque site of interest before continuing your journey to the main observation site. Water and nutrition bars are provided to ensure that you remain comfortable, and there will be restroom stops along the way. During the duration of the ride, guests will learn about the area’s top secret history and its geographical highlights. Area 51 videos may be shown on the limo's built-in TVs. There are several locations ideal for UFO observations near Area 51 in Nevada, varying from sites such as a dry lake bed, Mt. Charleston or a site near Mercury, Nevada. We choose the best location on the day, depending entirely on weather conditions.
The actual UFO hunting begins at dusk. Guests are given night vision goggles for sky observation, and will also able to monitor activities in the night sky via live feed transmission to several monitors available inside the comfortable coach. The observation lasts for approximately two hours. This two-hour window of opportunity after sunset is the best time for UFO hunting, due to the sun’s right angle relative position to the zenith. Astronomical insights will be provided for those who are curious and scientifically inclined.
Once the hunting is over, guests are taken back to the Gold Coast Casino on the same limo that brought them to the site. The limo ride lasts approximately 1.5 hours each way and guests will have a restroom stop before and after reaching their final destination.
- Limousine ride to and from destination - the local supplier reserves the right to use a VAN/SUV for smaller groups.
- Guided stargazing and UFO hunting with Night vision Goggles
- Live video feed to monitors inside limousine
- Water and nutrition bars
Know Before You Go
Your exact departure time is dependent on the time of the year. Tours depart 90 minutes before sunset. Instructions will be provided on your voucher on confirming your tour and departure time.
• You must wear close-toed shoes such as sneakers or boots to avoid discomfort from rocks, sand and insects
• You must wear pants or jeans (no shorts or skirts)
• You must bring a heavy jacket as the desert can be very cold at night, even during the summer
• Cancellations/reschedule and refunds up to 48 hours prior to departure time
• Bookings up to 24 hours prior departure
• If the tour operator cancels your tour, your money will be refunded or you may reschedule tour on a future date
• Liability form sign in required when boarding
• Belonging search inspection before boarding
• No alcohol or food allowed in Limo
• We reserve the right to refuse customer for any safety reason
• This tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers in total or it could be cancelled