Discover the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the secluded Antelope Canyon X on this intimate, small-group tour with transfers included. Soak up impressive scenic views with your knowledgeable Navajo guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Be picked up from the hotel lobby of most Las Vegas hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard (the Strip) • Please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled activity start time • Hotel pickups outside of the Las Vegas Strip need to be coordinated with the local provider before your trip to confirm they’re possible • Pickup times will be set up 1 day before the tour by email or telephone
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Visit Antelope Canyon, the most famous and visited slot canyon in the world
- Experience the awe-inspiring views of Horseshoe Bend, a famed incisor-shaped bend in the Colorado River
- See Glen Canyon Dam, a concrete, arch-gravity dam on the Colorado River
- Learn the history and geology of how these famed icons came to be on this fully narrated tour
- Relax on an intimate, small group tour with up to 9 passengers led by an experienced, knowledgeable guide
- Get off the beaten path with extra stops not offered on the larger bus tours
- Enjoy snacks, beverages, bottle water and lunch during your trip
Tick the Antelope Canyon off your bucket list on a small-group day trip from Las Vegas. Head out to either the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the more intimate and secluded Antelope Canyon X with your Navajo tribal guide, plus with hotel transfers, lunch, and snacks also included.
Start your day with an early morning complimentary pickup from your centrally located Las Vegas hotel. Enjoy your transportation in a clean, comfy minivan (for up to 6 people) or in a van (for up to 9 passengers).
Indulge in the scenic views from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon as you pass back and forth across the Utah and Arizona state borders on your way to Page, AZ.
Depending on the weather, stop in either Mesquite, Nevada, or Hurricane, Utah, for an opportunity to stretch your legs, use the facilities, and grab coffee before continuing on your way to the Grand Canyon.
Arrive in Page at approximately midday and, after a brief orientation of the area, embark on an approx. 1.5-hour tour through the canyon with your certified Navajo tribal guide. Depending on your booking choice, explore either the well-known Lower Antelope Canyon or the private and secluded Antelope Canyon X.
During the tour, wander past breathtaking red sandstone walls and spiraling corkscrew formations that famously illuminate the canyon when the sunlight climbs down the narrow slotted walls.
After your guided tour of Antelope Canyon, a short, 10-minute drive to Horseshoe Bend will take you to your easy, 1 km hike. Make your way to a stunning vista-point overlooking the famed bend in the Colorado River for unforgettable views.
Make the most of the opportunity to get close (but not too close) to the 1,000-foot drop for photos of one of nature's most visually striking offerings.
From there, it's time to relax as your professional driver-guide heads back to Las Vegas for your hotel drop-off, with convenient pit stops on the way.
- Entry fee to Antelope Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or van (up to 9 passengers)
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Bottled water
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Child car seats are available for no additional charge; please arrange by calling the supplier after booking
- Although rare, tours can be canceled due to weather or flash flooding
- A minimum of 3 people are required for this trip
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Going down to Antelope Canyon is not recommended for children younger than 5 years old