Whet your appetite on a 2.5-hour stroll along Las Vegas Boulevard, and savor the different flavors of the Strip at renowned restaurants and eateries. Feast from a range of appetizers, entrées and desserts to enjoy the equivalent of a full meal.
What to Expect
Savor the flavors of the Las Vegas Strip on a casual afternoon walking tour, and marvel at the boulevard’s iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades along the way.
Take the gamble out of the Las Vegas food scene, and get the inside track on lip-smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates. Avoid the long lines of those hit-and-miss buffets, and discover tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments. At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrées or desserts, to comprise a complete meal by the end of the night.
End with plenty of time to enjoy a Las Vegas evening on your own, or even take in a dinner with your newfound foodie friends. The guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots and glamorous cocktail lounge bars, or give you any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay in Las Vegas soar.
- Signature dishes and gratuity at each venue visited
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages and additional food (may be purchased separately)
- Guide gratuities (graciously accepted but never mandatory)
Meet outside the entrance to Aria, in the middle of "Focus" (the curved wall of water). Your guide will be wearing a "Lip Smacking Foodie Tours" shirt for ease of contact
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
Good to Know:
• Tours are non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time.
• You should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, tours depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
• Dress appropriately for the day’s weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes.
• Please advise on booking if any member of your party has food allergies or dietary restrictions. The tour operator will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot guarantee them.
• All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour.
• Tours are held rain or shine.