7 Day National Parks Small Group Camping Tour
From £792 per personBook now
- National Parks included Grand Canyon South Rim, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands
- Amazing National Parks hikes and walks
- Sunset/sunrise at Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Visit the birthplace of historic Route 66
- Small group adventure with a maximum of 14 guests
- Camping under the stars in the Southwest USA desert
- Enjoy an optional visit to Antelope Canyon
Leaving the bright lights of Las Vegas behind us for a while we head out to Utah’s finest National Park. Massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Challenge yourself to what’s considered the best half day hike in the southwest by hiking a narrow ridgeline to Angels Landing.
Take it easy exploring the pristine Emerald pools, enjoy a river hike deep in the narrows, weather permitting. Or if you are feeling really adventurous-do all three!
Day 2 Bryce National Park
A short drive today takes us to an elevation of 8000 ft into Bryce National Park. Take a stroll along the rim and marvel at the unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheater. Hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape.
A soak in the outdoor hot tub back at camp will ease those hiking muscles and a night around the campfire will end this day nicely.
Day 3-4 Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
Explore this stunning landscape in a guided sunset hummer tour or hang of a sandstone cliff on one of our optional canyoneering adventures! Visit Arches National Park home to over 2000 arches for a hike up to Delicate Arch. Enjoy walks in Canyonlands National Park where the Green river meets the Colorado in some of the most spectacular scenery the southwest has to offer. Swap tales of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid who used the canyons to hide from the law in the late 1800’s, visit the local town and enjoy Utah’s greatest adventure capital.
Day 5 Monument Valley
We wind out way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The background for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies and bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon national park
Enjoy an optional visit to the world’s most famous slot canyon- Antelope Canyon this morning ($45 pp) followed by a scenic walk to view Horseshoe Bend before heading to the Grand Canyon. Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the painted desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim at sunset, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes a admire the view before one last cookout with your new friends!
Day 7 Las Vegas
We get our kicks at Route 66 and arrive back in Sin City in plenty of time to relax poolside before heading for the strip in a stylish stretch limousine.
Additional add-ons for this tour:
Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday)
Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors at an extreme desert environment.
Wild West Chost Town Explorer (Saturday)
Spend a day in the Wild West exploring old ghost towns and ancient legends. Keep your eyes peeled for the poltergeist who still roams the streets, and soak up the atmosphere of a true western saloon before returning to Las Vegas.
- 6 nights camping- all equipment provided except a sleeping bag which may be purchased en route All camping meals upon payment of $70 local cash payment at your departure Navajo guided jeep tour ($70 value)Professional, knowledgeable and fun Bindlestiff Tour Guide All park entries and private transportation
- Local food kitty payment of $70 payable to your tour leader on departure to cover meals whilst camping
- Grand Canyon Helicopter flight $200-$280 paid and booked locally
- Limousine tour of Las Vegas ($30 pp approx) book with Tour guide
- Sunset Hummer adventure in Moab $90
- Tour Guide gratuity
Super 8 Las Vegas Strip area 4250 Koval Lane, 1 Block off the Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Tel: (702) 794 0888 (702) 794 0888 From the Airport follow the signs to Courtesy Hotel Pick Up area and use the free customer service phone to call your free 24 hour shuttle to the hotel. Alternatively jump in a taxi, it’s only 15 minutes from the airport and should cost under $20.
Product ID: 37635