Gran Canaria's Highest Peaks and Roque Nublo Day TripProduct ID: 64073
From £45 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-ups available from hotels in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria only.
- See the unique rock formations of the Roque Nublo
- Journey to the highest point of Gran Canaria
- Taste regional produce such as olives and almonds
Stop at San Mateo along the way to discover a village steeped in tradition. Admire its impressive neoclassical 19th-century church and the historic buildings of the Alameda de Santa Ana. Stroll though the market to see and smell the typical produce of Gran Canaria.
Continue into the mountains, stopping at the Pico de las Nieves, Gran Canaria's highest point at 1,949 meters above sea level. Go to the 70-meter high basalt monolith of the Roque Nublo, formed by volcanic activity. Enjoy lunch in the pine forest of Los Llanos de la Pez. Then, take a short rest before going to Cruz de Tejada and the Parador Nacional, where you can sample regional produce such as cheeses, olives and almonds.
Visit the popular town of Valleseco, popular for its apples and cider, on the way back to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Hotel pick-up (only available from hotels in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
- Transfers from areas other than Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (please enquire about the meeting point after booking)
If you are staying in the south of the island, please contact the local supplier after booking to get details of the meeting point and time in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 64073