Learn about the historical myth of Langkawi and visit Mahsuri Tomb, the tomb of Princess Mahsuri sentenced to death by the villagers which she then cursed with her last dying breath.
What to Expect
Visit Mahsuri Tomb while listening to the story of Princess Mahsuri protesting her innocence but the village elders tried the young girl, found her guilty, and sentenced her to death by stabbing. She then cursed the island with seven generations of bad luck with her dying breath.
Make a photo stop at Eagle Square or Dataran Lang with its large sculpture of an eagle poised to take flight. Dataran Lang has beautiful miniature fountains, terraces, and bridges making it the ideal place for those postcard holiday photos. Then, enjoy some shopping at Kuah town duty free outlet, a shopping heaven for duty-free goods such as perfume stores, cigar shops, confectionary outlets, and wine boutiques.
- English-/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old
• Adult rate from 12-years-old
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothing in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoes
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, revealing clothes will not suitable and please cover your legs and shoulders