Explore the highlights of Langkawi on this private tour with visits to Oriental Village, Mat Cincang Mountain, Crocodile Adventureland, and Telaga Harbor Park.
What to Expect
Your tour starts with a visit to Oriental Village with more than 50 activity providers, food and beverage outlets, souvenir and retail stores, galleries, hotels and spas, it is the largest outdoor lifestyle mall in the northern region.
Afterwards, head to Mat Cincang Mountain, the second highest mountain in Langkawi offering spectacular views of the island. It is also home to the famous cable car carrying passengers 709 meters above sea level to the apex. You will also visit Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi, locally known as Taman Buaya Langkawi, allowing visitors a unique, up-close and personal view of Malaysian saltwater crocodiles. Your trip will surely be exciting and educational for your family and children.
A dramatic 27 acre bay with berthing facilities, the harbor is noteworthy for Perdana Quay, a boardwalk just opposite the marina featuring restaurants and pubs that draw in the crowds at night. Telaga Harbour Park used to be a small fishing village but is now a well-developed township home to transient and home base yachts as well as mega yachts and is the only such harbor town in the region. At the end of the tour, you will also visit a product outlet.
- English-/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Entrance to Sky Glide (RM 15.00 per person)
- Entrance to the Walkway (RM 5.00 per person)
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old
• Adult rate from 12-years-old
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothing in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoes
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, revealing clothes will not suitable and please cover your legs and shoulders
• At Mat Cincang Mountain: [excluded entrance to Sky Glide (RM 15.00 per person), walkway (RM 5.00 per person)]