Experience the mangrove forest of Langkawi on a 4-hour cruise and swimming tour. Get the chance to see monitor lizards, fiddler crabs, sea eagles and other resident wildlife. Meet a local family for a home-cooked lunch and enjoy a refreshing swim.
What to Expect
Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to the Kubang Badak River, dominated by the low-lying estuary of the Sungai Kubang Badak.
On arrival, explore a mangrove forest full of unique flora and exotic wildlife. Look for the native white-bellied sea eagles, brahminy kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards. Marvel at the scenery of this beautiful area, and keep your eyes open for the resident otter family. Then, join a local family for a delightful home-cooked lunch.
Walk off the calories with a short, 450-meter trek through the jungle. Hike to a quiet jungle pool where you can cool down with a refreshing swim before returning to your resort.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Boat ride
- Set lunch and drinking water
Know Before You Go
• This tour operates on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 10:00 and 14:30
• The fitness level required for this tour is rated "very easy"
• Please wear sandals or sports shoes, a hat, T-shirt and shorts. Bring your swimwear, sun protection, a towel and a change of clothes
• There is a minimum 2-person (adults) requirement for this tour, and a maximum limit of 12 people