Cruise along Lake Tahoe's scenic East coast and take in breathtaking views from the comfort of an easy-to-ride E-bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Glide past breathtaking lakes and mountain vistas
- Enjoy the freedom and mobility of an E-bike
- Experience a unique and fun way to explore Lake Tahoe
- Stop for photos at beaches and viewpoints along the way
- Marvel at magnificent views of the Lake Tahoe shoreline
Experience Lake Tahoe’s most scenic and enchanting coastal trail on this self-guided e-bike tour. Ride in the comfort of an award-winning electric bike.
See and feel Lake Tahoe differently as you soak up the breathtaking views and mountains vistas while cycling along the Saphire Jewel’s most popular shoreline path. You'll ride along bike paths the whole way, so you can relax without having to worry about traffic.
Cycle from Incline Village to Sand Harbor at your own pace. Enjoy numerous stops at beautiful beaches, stunning viewpoints, and coastal photo settings. Journey over bridges and along the shoreline to reach Sand Harbor – Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful state park.
- E-bike rental
- Storage bag
- Food and drinks
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- People under 4 ft 9 in (150 cm)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located at the corner of Tahoe Boulevard and Village Boulevard, in the Starbucks parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before departure