Discover the fun and excitement of kayaking or stand up paddleboarding with this tour geared towards first-timers. Explore Lake Tahoe's beautiful coastline as you learn paddling skills as well as the natural and human history of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the clear, alpine waters of Lake Tahoe as you paddle along the coastline
- Take in stunning views of the surrounding Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Learn about the natural and human history of the area from your guide
- Acquire paddling technique and learn to love these exhilarating sports
- Kayak or stand up paddleboard, depending on option booked
- Paddle and life jacket
- Knowledgeable guide
- Tax and permit fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to meeting location
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is located at 7010 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148 (corner of N. Lake Blvd and National Ave). Walk down to the beach, you will see your guide and yellow kayaks next to the boat launch area. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to secure parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- You must know how to swim to participate in this tour.
- Please only bring personal gear that can get wet or damp during the trip. Items that must stay dry, such as electronics, should be left in your vehicle.
- Comfortable water shoes are important as you may be walking on rocky beaches and in the water.