Tandem Paragliding over Lake Garda from Verona
From £301 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Try a tandem paragliding experience with an expert instructor who'll show you how to "drive" the paraglide
- Take pictures and videos during the flight.
- Enjoy one of the best settings in the world; which will allow you to have a quite long flight with an incomparable view
Paragliding above Lake Garda truly is one-of-a-kind experience. The emotion to fly from Monte Baldo to Malcesine is unique: surrounded by the beautiful peaks of the Dolomites, with the lake below your feet and with 1.800 meters of height, you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the world and a very long flying time, compared to many others flying sites, of 20 to 40 minutes. The whole activity includes private transfer from the center of Verona and return.
- All necessary equipment (helmet, wind-breaker jacket, life jacket)
- Cable car tickets (Malcesine - Monte Baldo)
- Round trip transfer from customer's hotel (if centrally located) or Verona city center
- A paragliding flight that will last about 30 minutes
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1.5-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Shoes (please just wear normal sport shoes)
- Food & drinks
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking area Hotel pick-up from centrally located Verona hotels is possible. In this case customer's hotel address is required
Product ID: 70407