Travel by jeep to various lookout points on São Miguel Island and take in the majestic views of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The driver will be wearing a blue t-shirt with the 'Azores for All' logo.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Take in views of the island from the Lagoa do Fogo lookout point
- See the rich architecture of Ribeira Grande city
- Discover the beauty of Caldeira Velha hot springs
Be picked up in Ponta Delgada and head towards Pico da Barrosa. At Pico da Barrosa, you’ll be able to see views of the entire island including, Lagoa do Fogo. See Lagoa do Fogo, a crater lake located in the middle of the island. See the Interpretation Center of Caldeira Velha, a structure dedicated to the promotion of natural heritage. Take in the beauty of the Salto Do Cabrito waterfall and Ribeira Grand located on the northern part of the island.
- Pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to all places mentioned in the tour description
- Insurance (personal accident and liability)
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date