Gulf of Poets Cinque Terre Half & Full-Day Sailing Tour
From £310 Per group up to 10Book now
- Sail the Gulf of Poets on a half or full-day tour
- Admire the colorful towns tumbling down to the waterfront along the famous Cinque Terre
- Jump off and swim in the Ligurian Sea, and enjoy an adventure swim among the sea caves
- Spend the day lazing in the Mediterranean sun on board your own private boat
- Escape the heat and crowds on a hot summer's day
- Cruise along the Golfo di Poeti and around the islands of the Ligurian Riviera
Available as either a 4-hour or 8-hour cruise, you will ply the waters on board a boat especially designed for safety, comfort and most of all fun. At 10 meters long and 5.5 meters wide, the Molly Mack provides good trampoline space for relaxing under the sun and sail, while the twin 10hp outboard motors can push her up to 8 knots if there is no wind, and more than 15 knots with the help of the breeze.
Following a safety briefing on the waterfront, hoist the sails and set off for Isola Palmaria for a 30-minute dip in the sea. Back on the boat, cruise around Isola Tino and up the Cinque Terre coast.
Around lunch time, you will anchor within views of the stunning villages, among some of the most famous in Italy. Swim, sunbathe, and relax as much as you like! You are welcome to bring your own lunch, or a cold spread of cheese, cold meats, fruit and bread can be provided. The boat has an icebox for keeping drinks cold, and a good stereo system if you fancy a dance.
After lunch, sail back towards the Golfo di Poeti, stopping at one of the sea caves for an adventure swim in the grottoes. Cruise the narrow passage between Porto Venere and Isola Palmaria for spectacular views of the church. Depending on how much time is left, and wind conditions, a quick sail over to the Lerici side of the Gulf is possible before your disembarkation.
This is just an example of a full-day itinerary, but all is negotiable with your skipper and you can choose to do more or less what you like.
- Boat skipper and crew
- Soft drinks, beer and Prosecco
- Pick-up from CD Nautica
- Pick-up from Lerici, Porto Venere and Le Grazia
- Free parking and showers
CD Nautica, 32 via Litoranea, Ameglia, 19031. There is free parking and showers here. Pick-up can be arranged anywhere in the Golfo di Poeti for an extra €90. (Open in Google Maps)
• Any cancellation due to the weather and skippers decision will be refunded in full, or booked for another day
Product ID: 33988