Scuba Diving Catalina Island Dominican RepublicProduct ID: 44195
From £145 per personBook now
- Enjoy the cool breeze, light refreshments and entertainment on board our catamaran to Catalina Island
- 1st dive at ‘The Wall’ on the east side of Catalina Island, which is close to Captain Kidd's shipwreck of 1699
- 2nd dive at 'The Aquarium' on the west side of Catalina Island, which is know for it's rich marine life
- Experience the most vibrant and beautiful underwater ecosystems around the Dominican Republic
- Explore the island’s white sandy beaches, relax under the palm trees, or snorkel off our beach
- You can expect to see stingrays, seahorses, vase sponges, fire coral, trumpet fish, green parrotfish, tiger moray eel, grey angelfish and more
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch on the beach
- Enjoy our unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages served at our bar on the island over looking the ocean
We arrive at our first dive site at around 10.30am, where you will enjoy just under an hour of diving to discover the true beauty of 'The Wall'. You can expect turquoise waters, incredible visibility, a rich marine life and an amazing underwater ecosystem. Our dive team will be available to help guide you through the underwater paradise.
Next we will set a course at around 11.30am heading to the west side of Catalina Island to the second dive site. You will enjoy just under an hour of diving, where you will experience the true beauty of 'The Aquarium', with depths from 8m (26ft) to 12m+ (39ft+).
At around 12:30pm we will head towards our beach on Catalina Island, where you will be welcomed by our team and helped to find you’re the perfect spot in paradise for the rest of the afternoon.
Our renowned chef on the island has been busy in the kitchen preparing an incredible Dominican feast, which will be served at around 1:00pm. Enjoy servings of barbecued pork and chicken, as well as abundant salads, pasta, and local fruits.
The rest of the afternoon will be yours to explore the island and stroll it's white sand beaches or relax under palm trees, whilst listening to the waves break on the shore. Our beach bar is carefully positioned by the ocean, so that you can enjoy the cool breeze, whilst trying our selection of refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
At around 3:15pm we will set a course for the marina, where you can expect to enjoy light refreshments at the bar and dancing from our entertainment team.
On arrival at the marine at around 4.00pm, you will find your bus waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Full Diving Equipment
- 2 Tanks & Weight Belt Boat Ride
- Professional PADI Divemasters Experienced
- Visit Our Beach on Catalina Island National Park
- Admission to Catalina Island
- Dominican Feast Drinks
- Round Trip Hotel Transfers
- Photos or videos (available to purchase separately).
- Gratuities (optional)
Keep a look out for our bus with a sign 'Passion Paradise Adventures' in the main window. One of our representatives will look for you either outside the main entrance or in the main lobby of your hotel. Once all guests have been pickup from their hotel, you will head towards the marina in La Romana. We will confirm your pickup time when we have your details of the exact hotel you are staying at. (Open in Google Maps)
There are pre-requisites for diving around Catalina Island:
• You should be a certified PADI diver.
• Our minimum age to dive is 13 years old.
• You should be in good health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulation system. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive.
• You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
We will confirm your pickup and drop off times, when we know the hotel that you will be staying at.
No refund without 24 hours notice if you do not turn up at the pickup point and we reserve the right to reschedule the excursion as a result of bad weather.
Product ID: 44195