Spend the day swimming, soaking up the sun, and visiting the gorgeous turquoise bays of of Espíritu Santo Island on this 6-hour catamaran tour. Explore one of the Sea of Cortez’s most beautiful islands, swim with sea lions, and enjoy a beachside lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Enjoy astonishing views of local flora and fauna
- Swim with friendly sea lions at Los Islotes (depending on season)
- Enjoy the comfort of a 33-foot catamaran, with shower and restroom
- Taste a delicious lunch on the Ensenada Grande beach
- Have the chance to spot dolphins and mobulas
- 6-hour tour
- Snorkel equipment (fins, tube, mask)
- Life jacket
- Wet suit in winter
- Snacks (chips and cookies)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and 2 beers per person at the end of the tour
- Additional purchases in the city of La Paz
- Entrance to the Protected Marine Park ($5 per person)
- Gratuities for the crew
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office in front of Fiscal Pier, between the Seven Crown Hotel and the Burger King restaurant, Zona Comercial, 23000 La Paz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Swimming with the sea lions is dependant on the season.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing in order to participate in this tour.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions.