Explore the infamous Death Road by bike on an internationally-verified budget biking tour. This amazing ride drops over 3,500 meters along a 64-kilometer stretch of road, from the mountain top down into the jungle on an incredible full-day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup takes place between 6:30 AM and 7:15 AM. Please be ready in your hotel lobby.
- Feel the adrenaline pumping as you cycle the famous Death Road
- Drop down over 3,500 meters along 64 kilometers of road in a single day
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a jungle lodge
- Take a budget-friendly tour operating under international safety standards
- Be led by passionate guides with years of cycling experience
- Full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Equipment (helmet, knee/elbow pads, jacket/pant, gloves)
- Buffet lunch
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Pictures shared online
- Alcoholic drinks
- Park entrance fees (approximately 50 pesos per person)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Cycling clothing
Know before you go
- Tours operate with a maximum of 14 people per group.
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This is a physically active tour, but a vehicle follows the group at all times and you can get in whenever you like.
- You must have experience of cycling.