Immerse yourself in a new world and learn everything there is to know about diving on this trip. Breathe under water and glide effortlessly alongside the fish in the calm and colorful underwater world.
What to Expect
Get a complete introduction to diving with the PADI program DSD (Discover Scuba Diving). Learn all about what you need to know underwater and how your new equipment works. Try it out on dry land, then head to the beach and dive into the water in a protected bay.
The diving trip begins in calm water so you have enough time to get used to being underwater. Do a couple of exercises to feel more secure and then dive into a whole world, home to parrotfish, wrasse, scorpion fish, starfish, trumpet fish, octopi, and many other exciting animals waiting to be discovered. Glide beside the fish and after a while, you'll even start to feel like one!
This introduction serves as one component of the PADI Open Water Divers, an internationally-recognized diving certification. And if one dive isn't enough, take another course and become a certified diver in just 3 days.
- Complete dive equipment
- Dive trip in the sea supported by a dive instructor
- PADI registration
What's Not Included
- Transfers to and from dive center
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The minimum age is 10 years
• No prior diving knowledge is required
• Before diving, all participants must fill out a self-evaluation of their medical condition. Should a problem arise, a certificate of fitness will be required from your physician
• In cases of inclement weather, you will be contacted by the local tour operator to rearrange your diving experience