See the best of Costa Rica as you rappel down waterfalls, river trace along a rainforest canyon, and then raft on the beautiful Río Balsa. Enjoy the perfect day of adventure while in tropical Costa Rica.
What to Expect
Combine the exciting Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoneering and rafting on the beautiful Río Balsa for a full-day of pure adrenaline!
This is the perfect blend of canyons, rappelling, whitewater adventure, wildlife, rolling rapids, and vibrant jungle! The Lost Canyon Adventure is an experience of a lifetime - go where very few have had the privilege to roam! Imagine yourself in the midst of a thick rainforest, at the top of a magical canyon, full of tropical waterfalls with surprises each step of the journey!
You’ll get to rappel, down-climb, and experience amazing free-falls. Afterwards, head to the river and ride the waves of the Rio Balsa for about 2.5 hours along 10 kilometers of lush Costa Rican rainforest. You’ll finish off this fun-filled day with a delicious lunch at a charming, rural location.
- Entrance fees
- Great guides
- Two amazing tours
What's Not Included
- Buy a photo CD from your guide at the end of each excursion.
- You can also rent or buy GoPro cameras
or you can meet us at our office in the center of La Fortuna, behind the central church.
Know Before You Go
• Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control (climate, etc.) we may change to a tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run.
• Rafting, canyoneering & many of our other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide.
• The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable -- filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. We may not be held responsible for any of the above.
• 48-hr cancelation policy.