See the best of Costa Rica as you rappel down waterfalls, river trace along a rainforest canyon, and then raft on the beautiful Río Balsa. Enjoy the perfect day of adventure while in tropical Costa Rica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby in the Arenal Volcano/La Fortuna area.
- Wheelchair accessible
- An adrenaline fuel ride that makes your visit to Costa Rica unforgettable
- Take the challenge of rafting through the fast rapids of the Las Dragas section on the Rio Balsa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation between activities
- Professional guides
- High quality safety gear
- Tropical fruit
- Buy a photo CD from your guide at the end of each excursion.
- You can also rent or buy GoPro cameras
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control (climate, etc.) we may change to a tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run.
- Rafting, canyoneering & many of our other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide.
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable -- filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. We may not be held responsible for any of the above.
- 48-hr cancelation policy.