Rafting Class 3-4 "Jungle Run": Río Sarapiquí, Costa RicaProduct ID: 11024
From £74 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe pick up at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area.
- Experience the best Class 3-4 whitewater closest to the Arenal Volcano and San José!
- The Sarapiquí and Toro Rivers are some of Costa Rica's most exciting rivers with over 30 exciting rapids on the San Miguel Class 3-4 section!
- See 10 kilometers of lush rainforest views while rafting
- Let Desafío plan and guide your Sarapiquí or Toro River Rafting Adventure
Get piked up from your hotel and travel through small Costa Rican villages to the quaint town of San Miguel de Sarapiquí. There, your professional rafting guide will give you the 101 on rafting including safety tips and technical instructions before heading on your 2 hour journey down one of Costa Rica’s most exuberant rivers!
During your descent down the river, you will experience over 30 exciting rapids along 10 km of lush, vibrant rainforest. As you make your way through exciting rapids like "The Pipeline," "The Terminator," and "Dos Locos", you will get your adrenaline pumping!
About half way down the river, you’ll stop and watch the rapids from the shore, while enjoying refreshing tropical fruit and relaxing with the rest of the group. Then, after the second leg of your rafting journey, you’ll finish the day with an unforgettable homemade lunch before heading to your next vacation destination!
- Transport to/from your hotel
- Fun and professional guides who love what they do
- Tropical fruit break and delicious typical meal
- Travel from the San José area on the Adventure Connection incurs an additional charge
Otherwise, you can meet at our office in the center of La Fortuna behind the Central Church. We are the three-story building that says "DESAFIO." (Open in Google Maps)
Rafting, canyoneering, etc. involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition with no recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication and need it with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide.
The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable -- filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks and sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. We may not be held responsible for any of the above.
Product ID: 11024