Lake Arenal: Half-Day La Fortuna Mountain Bike RideProduct ID: 24992
From £62 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area. Please provide the name and address of your hotel in the "remarks for the local operator" section when booking. An extra fee is charged for some hotels outside the normal pick-up zone.
- Cycle on a mountain bike near the base of the Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy the views of the surrounding jungle and pastures
- See tropical birds, including toucans, kingfishers, and oropendolas
As you bike along Lake Arenal at the base of the Arenal Volcano, you'll pass rainforest, rural farmlands, and wildlife. You'll have the chance to see different kinds of monkeys, toucans, coatimundis and more!
Make a stop along the way and have a nice snack while cooling off in a river or in Lake Arenal. You will bike on a gravel road connecting Lake Arenal to the Arenal Volcano National Park which stretches 8.3 miles each way.
As you ride toward the Caño Negro river, in the small town of El Castillo, you'll be surrounded by lush rainforest. You'll be amazed by the friendliness of Costa Rican country folk, who are bound to smile and wave at you, as you pass by beautiful landscape. Then return to your hotel with unforgettable memories of this fun Arenal adventure tour!
- Brand-name, professional-suspension mountain bikes
- Mountain biking gloves and helmets
- Tour guide
- Round-trip hotel transportation
- Water break
- Tropical fruit break
- Delicious traditional meal
- Travel from the San José area on the Adventure Connection
- Additional purchases
The meeting point is at the operator's office in the center of La Fortuna, behind the central church. The office is in the 3-story building that says "Desafio." (Open in Google Maps)
There is a 2-participant minimum for this tour to operate.
Product ID: 24992