Arenal Volcano 3.5-Hour Rainforest Natural History Walk
From £45 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area. Please let the supplier know which hotel you're staying at at the reconfirmation of your booking. An extra fee will be charged for some hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone.
- See the Arenal Volcano on a trek through the El Silencio Mirador nature reserve
- Hike through primary rainforest, complete with a variety of animals and old growth trees
- Learn interesting information about the volcano and the surrounding nature reserve
On this exciting tour, hike along trails within primary rainforest near Arenal National Park. During the hike, it is possible to see a great variety of flora and fauna characteristic of the area including old growth trees, such as Ceiba, Trumpet, and Guarumo trees. Walk through the lava fields of 1992 and also enter areas that were once devastated by the fury of the volcanic eruption of 1968.
While in the park, it is possible to listen to the constant activity of the volcano with its lava flows and sporadic eruptions. On clear days, you will have a magnificent view of the impressive Arenal Volcano, the Arenal Lagoon, and the extinct volcano, Cerro Chato. By night, lava flows are visible down the side of the Arenal Volcano in streaks of red, hot, molten lava.
- Round-trip transportation
- Certified nature guide
- Park entrance fee
- Food and beverages
- Travel from the San José area on the Adventure Connection
You can meet at the supplier's office in the center of La Fortuna behind the Central Church. It is the 3-story building that says DESAFIO. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 24996